Services to Worcester from various towns across South Africa can be found at BusTicket.co.za
You need to book in advance with the bus company.
- The bus from Jhb-Worcester takes 17 hours.
- Buses stop at Breede Valley Shell Ultra City services station which is 13.5km from Dhamma Pataka.
- NB: It has recently moved 5km on the N1 towards CapeTown from where it was.
- To get from Ultra City to Dhamma Pataka, please request a lift on the course Whatsapp Group
- Or use independent shuttle services.
- Dirk de Koker +27834939136 firstname.lastname@example.org – R100 per person
- Julian Hendricks
Cell: 082 459 3002
rates are as follows from cape town & airport:
1- 4 Persons will be R800.00 each return.
5 – 13 Persons will be R600.00 each return